Cameron Fuller 32mm Metal Curtain Pole with Wooden Ball Finials
Regular price £92.00
These Cameron Fuller metal curtain poles are weighty and robust. The thicker 32mm diameter makes them ideal for spanning wider windows whilst still only needing 2 end brackets and a discreet centre bracket. Providing the fixing to the wall is secure, this pole and its wrought iron components are strong enough to carry the heaviest of curtains.
The 32mm wrought iron poles are available in different lengths. If it is an extra long curtain pole which you require, this one can span windows of up to 480cm wide (made up of 2 x 240cm poles connected). If the standard pole lengths are unsuitable, this hollow pole can be cut down to size using a hacksaw. See our installation guide below for further information.
Cameron Fuller wrought iron poles are now available in a greater variety of finishes, making them the perfect addition to your room scheme.
The decorative finials enable you to further coordinate this curtain pole with your room decor and add that perfect finishing touch to your window dressing. This curtain pole is supplied with beautifully crafted ball finials which slot onto either end of the pole.
The pole pack contains all the necessary components required to install this curtain pole (see pack content details below).
- Made from wrought iron
- Strong curtain pole, brackets and rings
- Suitable for full length and sill length curtains
- Cut down to size using a hacksaw
- Buy online, UK delivery (see full delivery details here)
- Available in 12 finishes - click here for pole samples
- Standard pole lengths - 150cm, 200cm, 240cm, 300cm, 400cm, 480cm (length not inc. finial)
- Additional components available separately
Pole pack contents
- 150cm pole pack (1 x pole, 2 x brackets, 2 x finials and 16 x rings
- 200cm pole pack (1 x pole, 2 x brackets, 2 x finials and 20 x rings)
- 240cm pole pack (1 x pole, 2 x brackets, 2 x finials and 24 x rings)
- 300cm pole pack (2 x 150cm poles, 3 x brackets, 2 x finials and 30 x rings)
- 400cm pole pack (2 x 200cm poles, 3 x brackets, 2 x finials and 40 x rings)
- 480cm pole pack (2 x 240cm poles, 3 x brackets, 2 x finials and 48 x rings)
Click here to view the Technical Details and Installation Guide for this product.