Often a piece of art can be the perfect source of inspiration if you’re starting an interior design scheme from scratch.
This scheme is all about the natural elements, featuring printed cottons, an inky herringbone wool, a sheer linen striped fabric, wooden flooring and our metal pole.
- Peony and Sage - Printed blue linen seagull fabric
- Peony and Sage - Pebble printed linen fabric
- Ian Mankin - Stripe sheer linen
- Sam Wilson - Printed cotton fabric (Yellow headlong hare)
- Abraham Moon & Sons - Wool herringbone fabric
- Little Greene Paint Company - Wall colour French Grey
- Seasalt Cornwall - Coastal Art Card (Pentle Bay, Tresco, Isles of Scilly by Jacqui Winter)
- LINEAR - 32mm Metal Curtain Pole with Stopper Finials (Ash finish)
For more room scheme inspiration, check out the Linear blog.