Cameron Fuller 32mm Extra Long Metal Curtain Pole 300cm long (one piece)
Regular price £70.00
A single length of metal curtain pole 300cm in length, 32mm in diameter. Ideal for spanning a wide window without the need for a central pole support, allowing one curtain to draw the length of the pole.
Combine 2 x 300cm lengths of pole and coordinating brackets, rings and finials to create a curtain pole up to 600cm long, suitable for a pair of curtains.
This listing is for a pole length only. Coordinating 32mm Cameron Fuller metal brackets, rings and finials can be found in our Curtain Pole Parts section.
Available in 12 finishes. Can be cut down to size using a hacksaw (finials conceal sawn pole ends).
To create a 600cm long complete curtain pole you will require the following components:
- 2 x Cameron Fuller 32mm Extra Long Metal Curtain Pole - 300cm long
- 2 x Cameron Fuller 32mm Metal Standard End Bracket
- 1 x Cameron Fuller 32mm Metal Standard Centre Bracket
- Cameron Fuller 32mm Metal Curtain Rings ( 1 for every 10cm of pole ie. 60 rings for a 600cm pole)
- 2 x Cameron Fuller 32mm Pole Finial (decorative pole ends)
- 1 x joining dowel
Delivery cost for a 300cm curtain pole = £15 (UK Mainland 3-5 working days, see our Delivery & Returns page for more information)