Cameron Fuller 19mm Metal Portiere Rod
Regular price £90.00
- Pack Contents
- Technical Details and Fitting Instructions
Keep cold draughts at bay with a cosy door curtain hung from this specialist door curtain pole.
Portiere rods can be used on doors and also in dormer window recesses. The hinge bracket attaches to the door/window frame or return wall. Rather than drawing the curtain back along the pole, the rod can swing open and closed with the curtain still in place.
For doors, the pole rests on a support on the door which allows the door to open and close without needing too adjust the curtain. A second pole support is mounted on the return wall, so if need be, the pole and curtain can be swung back against the wall and rested on the wall support.
With dormer windows, the curtains are likely to be much smaller and lighter in weight, so the pole supports are not always required.
- Pole can be cut down to size using a hacksaw. Locking collar conceals the sawn end
- 12 finishes to choose from (click here for pole samples)
- Portiere rod can be fitted on either side of the door/window
- For a pair of curtains, 2 x portiere/dormer rods would be required
- Easy returns (check out our Returns Policy for further info)
- Need further help? Get in touch
For further info, inspiration and door curtain case studies, check out our blog post:
5 Great Ways to Furnish that Dull and Draughty Doorway
Please note: It is advised that curtains used with such swing arms should be double sided. The reverse of the curtain will be clearly visible when opened back against the wall.
- 1 x robust portiere hinge/bracket
- 1 x 19mm diameter hollow metal pole 120cm/47" long
- 2 x pole rests
- 1 x finial (decorative pole end)
- 2 x locking collars
- 12 x curtain rings (Also available without rings for use with slotted top or eyelet curtain)
Portiere rod fitting instructions - Click to view and print
You might also like
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Lovely Curtain pole
Delivered supper fast, my Brother put it up for me yesterday and was very impressed. Well made and easy. Did add a piece of wood just to move away from the door a little. Hope to buy another for front door when budget allows.
Happy with my purchase
Working well and looks good. I did need a bit of consultation before I fixed it to the door jamb. We needed to take a chisel to the door surround to take a flat area to screw the plate to. I would have appreciated more instructions.
Excellent service and good solid portiere rod.
This was the second portiere rod I have bought from Linear. It is nicely made, reasonably priced for its quality, and perfect for a door curtain. Service good too.